Monday, July 27, 2015

Four Gorgeous Males, all black, available!!! 8 weeks old Wednesday, and ready to go to forever homes in the next week or so.

Please let me know if you are interested in these puppies.  Email me at juliaswartz@me.com, and I will send you the contact information!

The owner of this litter lives in Virginia, and her female is CH Luminary Merry Christmas, previously owned by Victoria Law.  The father is Mondo, the father of my last two litters (CH Luminary Black Velvet Son'io Il Redel Mondo).

This litter's full sister, Clarise (from a litter about 2 1/2 years ago) received an Award of Merit at Westiminster Kennel Club last February!!  This is really a beautiful bunch of puppies.

Here are some pictures taken by Diahn who will be picking up her puppy soon!  Thank you Diahn for sharing!








No comments:

Post a Comment