Monday, June 16, 2014

A cute story from Libby about her adventures with Lucy, one of Jada and Griffin's 3 year old puppies!!

I was home over spring break and built Lucy a jump since she LOVES to jump over my make shift obstacles.



But recently on a walk at the park that skill of hers I encouraged backfired! It's hot and we were about an hour into our walk






and we were going up a trail that is lined by a construction fence, Lucy looked over the fence and saw a pond (which she seemed to not care about when we were on the other part of the trail). She then decided it was time for a dip and hopped the fence.



She splashed around some while I sat there watching her and cracking up.

When she was cooled down enough she jumped back over onto the trail and continued on our walk, very pleased with herself. 




There is never a dull moment with my spunky poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment